Direct Media Specialist: Catalyst Outdoor Advertising, LLC is a leading provider of outdoor media in the New York and Philadelphia DMA’s, the first and fourth largest media markets in the United States. The company operates the second largest digital signage network in the Philadelphia DMA and will grow to be the market leader in 2016. Thoroughly covering the entire DMA the company’s network reaches the most desirable demographic by having locations in areas that were never thought possible. In addition to the company’s geographical diversity its portfolio contains traditional monopole structures along with Monument Displays, Occupied Structures, and Urban Experiential Displays.
Catalyst Outdoor Advertising is looking for an experienced media sales professionals to join our team in the role of Direct Media Specialist in the Philadelphia DMA.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to create new relationships from a variety of sources including cold calling, door to door and independent lead generation research.
- Strategic prospecting for new accounts, conducting client needs assessments, idea and proposal generation, presentation of recommendations, setting client expectations and closing the sale.
- Willing to immerse themselves in their regional territory including attending networking events.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goal on a consistent basis.
- Ability to qualify opportunities and turn them into long-lasting clients.
- Be willing to invest time to maintain client relationships that are created.
- Utilize Catalyst’s products to develop creative programs that generate results for advertisers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with creative, operations and finance staff. The sale never ends once the contract is signed, it is only the beginning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of experience in advertising sales with prior outdoor or radio sales a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- Negotiating- Can negotiate proficiently in difficult situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A keen interest in all types of media products and the ability to stay current with, or even ahead of, new and emerging aspects of the advertising and media industry
- Comfortable with fast paced and high growth environment
REQUIREMENTS: Must be knowledgeable and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a CRM program. Candidate must also have his or her own source of transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Compensation includes aggressive base salary, plus commission, and full health benefits. Specific compensation packages will be tailored to the candidate given their experience level. Opportunity is available that you can advance as far and as fast as your drive, abilities, and interests allow.
About: Catalyst is one of the fasted growing privately held companies in the country. Our success is directly attributable to the team of people that is Catalyst and we take very seriously the prospect of adding additional team members. Our interview process is extensive and intense but if you have what it takes the rewards are vast. In a world where human beings have been relegated to human capital Catalyst focuses on the needs of the individual by creating an idealized work environment. These benefits at working at Catalyst come with a high expectation of performance.
If you have a desire to work alongside a team of highly motivated, driven, and intellectually advanced individuals in a goal oriented fast paced environment that rewards achievement then Catalyst is a place you can call home. This role requires the candidate to have a proven history of successfully selling media and a desire to accelerate their career trajectory. If you believe that you are one of the best at what you do then we would like to hear from you.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Careers@CatalystOutdoor.com