Media Coordinator: Catalyst Outdoor Advertising, LLC is a leading provider of outdoor media in the New York and Philadelphia DMA’s, the first and fourth largest media markets in the United States. The company operates the second largest digital signage network in the Philadelphia DMA and will grow to be the market leader in 2016. Thoroughly covering the entire DMA the company’s network reaches the most desirable demographic by having locations in areas that were never thought possible. In addition to the company’s geographical diversity its portfolio contains traditional monopole structures along with Monument Displays, Occupied Structures, and Urban Experiential Displays.
Catalyst, is hiring a full-time Media Coordinator. This position would support the efforts of 2-3 Media Specialists and report to the VP of Media Sales. Candidate must be extremely organized, detail oriented, time efficient, possess the ability to learn new software programs, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Media Coordinator should be a highly motivated individual who is eager to accept additional responsibilities when needed and have the desire to grow into a Media Specialist role in the future.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Aid in the creation of Sales Proposals
- Develop maps in mapping software when requested
- Generate Weekly Data reports
- Contribute to Lead Generation efforts
- Assist in the organization and efficiency of the sales team
- Photograph proof of performance on signage assets owned by the company
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings as needed
- Supports research and tasks as outlined by the sales or marketing department
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Possess strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Past experience with Salesforce and QuickBooks preferred
- Marketing background is a plus
- Must excel in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task proficiently
- High level of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter and not require constant supervision
- Must be willing to work beyond the 40 hour work week and respond to off-hours requests for assistance as needed
About: Catalyst is one of the fasted growing privately held companies in the country. Our success is directly attributable to the team of people that is Catalyst and we take very seriously the prospect of adding additional team members. Our interview process is extensive and intense but if you have what it takes the rewards are vast. In a world where human beings have been relegated to human capital Catalyst focuses on the needs of the individual by creating an idealized work environment. These benefits at working at Catalyst come with a high expectation of performance.
If you have a desire to work alongside a team of highly motivated, driven, and intellectually advanced individuals in a goal oriented fast paced environment that rewards achievement then Catalyst is a place you can call home. This role requires the candidate to have a proven history of successfully selling media and a desire to accelerate their career trajectory. If you believe that you are one of the best at what you do then we would like to hear from you.
This position offers full benefits, a variety of growth opportunities, and incentive compensation. For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Careers@CatalystOutdoor.com